30 Dec 2006

Shaji

I was ambushed by Shaji as I was hunting someone else. The potential victim warped out as I came in and as I aligned to warp, Shaji came screaming in. Plasma clining to his rifter as he exploded out of the warp. He targetted me in a second and put in a tight orbit. I webbed him but this time, I couldn't hit him. A bit worried; I put on both medium nosferatus on him but he kept on firing and taking my shields down. I was down to armour and still not scoring hits when I unleased my drones.

He was tanking the drones but the Hobgoblins did their job in single-minded fashion. Shaji's rifter finally went pop. He warped his pod instantly. Shaji knew what he was he doing. We ended up chatting and he had a cap booster in his meds. He boasted that he had taken out ruptures and caracal (I believe him) in this rig and was only vulnerable to drones. Thank god for drones.

2006.12.30 14:03
Victim: Shaji
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Axe Gang
Destroyed: Rifter
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -7.2
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rupture
Weapon: Hobgoblin I

Destroyed items:
200mm Reinforced Crystalline Carbonide Plates I
Warp Scrambler I
150mm Light AutoCannon I
'Malkuth' Rocket Launcher I
Cap Booster 200 (Cargo)
EMP S, Qty: 726 (Cargo)
Gremlin Rocket, Qty: 412 (Cargo)
Gyrostabilizer I
EMP S, Qty: 33
EMP S, Qty: 34