I have always wanted to go to the New Eden gate. This is where our history began. So checking the map, I plotted a long journey to the centre of our known galaxy. Passed a fair few low-sec systems with pirates. I was thinking that I would be as notorious as some of these guys soon.
Arriving at New Eden I was greeted with 1000s of secured cans with markers: 'I was here ' and ' I love you' and 'Death to Amarr!' etc etc. Truly a spectacular sight. Even more so was a pilot in an ibis about 200KM away.
Hmmmmm - he was a noob but what was he doing all the way here? I greeted him in local and there was no answer. So I hit the afternburner and zipped towards him. It took a good ten minutes to close the distance but I hailed him again. Nothing.
Well, afk in low-sec? Fool.
I targetted and destroyed his Ibis and then his pod.
2006.09.20 22:09
Victim: Omnisol
Alliance: NONE
Corp: State War Academy
Destroyed: Ibis
System: New Eden
Security: 0.3
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -3.3
Alliance: NONE
Corp: The Water Margin.
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: Gremlin Rocket
Destroyed items:
Civilian Gatling Railgun
ECM Burst I (Cargo)
2006.09.20 22:10
Victim: Omnisol
Alliance: NONE
Corp: State War Academy
Destroyed: Capsule
System: New Eden
Security: 0.3
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -4.1
Alliance: NONE
Corp: The Water Margin.
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: Thorn Rocket
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago