Aubenall is a system within one jump of the notorious PF-346 gate and I was hoping to pick up stragglers here. At least I knew the system was good for ratting. Close by there were a number of pirate corps but many peeps just pass by.
Only a few in local as I ratted - all were docked. I moved around some of the neighbouring system and spotted Harum1 again. He was in a badger and from the scanner was probably mining. No way, I thought to myself. Deciding it was time to investigate - I went to the nearest belt and found him, indeed - minining. I scrambled, webbed and killed.
I asked for a ransom but was met by silence. I popped the badger in a shower of EMP rounds and Gremlin rockets. I had refitted to 125mm autocannons instead of 150mm. Not too bad as their rate of fire was quite high.
Harum1 however managed to warp his pod out as I was still trembling for the attack. What a rush. Even though I had been pirating now for a couple of months, the adrenaline rush is still same.
2006.10.01 19:17
Victim: Harum1
Alliance: NONE
Corp: State War Academy
Destroyed: Badger
System: Aubenall
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -4.3
Alliance: NONE
Corp: The Water Margin.
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 125mm Gatling AutoCannon I
Name: Serpentis Trooper / Serpentis Corporation
Destroyed items:
Small Armor Repairer I
Small Shield Booster I
1MN Afterburner I
Large Secure Container (Cargo)
Plagioclase, Qty: 2228
Large Secure Container (Cargo)
Omber, Qty: 1300
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
22 hours ago