So I was crusing around and located Crovelian. Seen him a few time and discovered he was in a vexor. Normally, I would avoid drone boats but he was almost fresh out of Pod School so I chanced it.
Found him in a belt with five Hammerhead drones around him: not good - medium drones eat frigates but I thought: 'what the hell'.
I hit the afterburner and before scramble range - Crovelian panicked and warped out leaving his drones. I scooped them up and reprogrammed them so that I could use them. Ahhh - what better irony eh?
Crovelian then jumped me in Hrondedir after realising that in a vexor he could take me. Well I obliged and opened up on and got him down to armour in two volleys before his drones could lock onto me. However, when they did - I was in danger of hull breach within 15 seconds. I should have picked off his drones but decided to warp out as I wanted another pilot I had spotted.
Later in the evening, WayCharles conv'ed me. It appeared he wanted to test out his rifter setup and asked me for a test 1v1. Am always wary of these offers but he seemed quite genuine.
So we met up at Bundindus and I ripped him a new one. I stopped before 50% armour and we chatted for a while on setups. Nice chap and I gave him my word that he is offlimits for 7 days from me.
Aren't I generous?
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago