Superb day of hunting. Highlight was jumping two Rupture cruisers and taking one down while avoiding fire from both. Both were noobs but heck - it was fun. Kill mails below.
Kill Mail:
2007.01.15 16:52
Victim: Guldak
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Rupture
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.9
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light 'Scout' Autocannon I
Name: VanHell
Security: -0.2
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Ship: Rupture
Weapon: 250mm Light Artillery Cannon I
Name: Angel Defacer / Archangels
Destroyed items:
250mm Light Artillery Cannon I
Warp Disruptor I
Standard Missile Launcher I
10MN Afterburner I
Standard Missile Launcher I
Standard Missile Launcher I
Small Armor Repairer I
Depleted Uranium S, Qty: 184 (Cargo)
Sabretooth Light Missile, Qty: 1373 (Cargo)
Shield Recharger I (Cargo)
Flameburst Light Missile, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Photon Scattering Field I (Cargo)
'Langour' Drive Disruptor I (Cargo)
Widowmaker Heavy Missile, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Titanium Sabot S, Qty: 13
EMP S, Qty: 10
Sabretooth Light Missile, Qty: 31
Naturally, such a battle can't end without a podkill:
2007.01.15 16:54
Victim: Guldak
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.9
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: Gremlin Rocket
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago