Sorry for the delay in posting something but preparations for the drunk roam is ongoing - have no idea how many will turn up but there will be a fleet, even if it is just me and Shizraak.
The last couple of weeks have been full of fun and fire; where we've had plenty of engagements both large and small in and around Evati. The Meatshields are doing great though I have future plans for them. Plenty of administrative work to be done as well but all is going well. A fuller, more hungover post will come after the drunk roam this weekend.
Have a drink on me. I know I will!
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago