This roam is on: http://i-pirate.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-makeover-therefore-new-drunken-roam.html
Thanks for the updates from people.
Preparation:
1. Half a bottle of 2 litre bottle Disaronno (drank the rest this week)? check
2. 3.5 litres of coke? - check
3. A full meal around 19:00? - Organised so should be ok, check
4. Ensuring that I have a pillow and blanket nearby? - check
5. Ice in the freezer? - Check
6. Tell the missus that I might be away downstairs 'for some time'? - check
7. Send reminder update via email / evemail to peeps? - No yet
Everyone else: join our ingame channel 'Independence'. Shout that you want to get DRUNK and shoot things. A squad commander, who I hope isn't drunk, will try and fleet you up.
Kick off from 20:15 onwards - assuming that I haven't started early then someone will have to lead the rabble out without me!
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago