The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago
5 comments:
Valk II's
wouldnt mind the valk 2s or the cruise launchers
pfff, the small iridium charges ofcourse :P
RB
Apparently some retard reported your blog to Google as containing "objectionable" content. So now visitors get a warning page ...
You may want to contact Google and get that fixed
Love your adventures, keep the spirit alive !
I'd say "fly safe" but know you won;t :p
Indeed, came as a surprise to me to be honest. I will see what google can do to remove it but to be honest, I doubt there is much I can expect from them in the short term.
Post a Comment