Flying solo has always been fun and I have had a few pilots ask me how it all works and hangs together. Most pilots like to have some backup from friendlies and I agree; nothing like a friendly set of wings alongside you. I do have this; in the form of a loose gathering of pilots, not all who are pirates or killers. Some are good, positive security rates pilots themselves and all great to fly with.
Lately, I have hunted down and ambushed four pilots; various ages and experiences. All have complained that I took out their only big ship and that they could not afford anything else. Hence no ransom for me. I naturally, podded them.
However, it does appear that there are an increasing amount of pilots taking to the deep black in ships they can ill-afford to lose. One should only fly what you can afford to lose and no more.
I hope the lessons have proven to be useful to them.
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago