Back in Eifer and as per normal, it was heaving. Luc tracked down a crow - and killed it. I arrived just in time to see the pilot's pod warp out.
I went back to Gusandall when Luc informed me that the same pilot had returned in a brutix. Lucius was in a rupture and was quite sure that the Brutix will pwn him. So I docked up and switched to the hurricane; just as Lucius told me he had engaged the Brutix and was locked in combat with him. I had two jumps to go.
Lucius held on long enough for me to arrive and to kill the brutix. We missed the pod but scored almost 12 million loot.
A good score.
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago