20 Jun 2007

Solo tackling a drake in a rifter is not a good idea...

LOL.

After knocking out half a dozen destroyers and frigates (and a cruiser or two I think) : I got a bit cocky and decided to tackle a drake-class battlecruiser.
Well, I have single-handed taken down a hurricane in a punisher but a drake in a rifter?

It would be a challenge to be sure.

I managed to get the drake down to 4/5 shield before I popped.

Meh. It was fun.

2007.06.20 16:00

Victim: flashfresh
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Destroyed: Rifter
System: Auren
Security: 0.4

Involved parties:

Name: Ethersong (laid the final blow)
Security: 0.2
Alliance: NONE
Corp: The Yin-Yang Concept
Ship: Drake
Weapon: Scourge Heavy Missile


Destroyed items:

EMP S, Qty: 12348 (Cargo)
Depleted Uranium S, Qty: 500 (Cargo)
280mm Howitzer Artillery I (Cargo)
Small Shield Extender I (Cargo)
Phased Plasma S, Qty: 340 (Cargo)
ECCM - Ladar I (Cargo)
150mm Light AutoCannon I
Barrage S, Qty: 381 (Cargo)
'Langour' Drive Disruptor I
Carbonized Lead S, Qty: 297 (Cargo)
Corpse (Cargo)
Proton S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
200mm Light Carbine Repeating Cannon I (Cargo)
Small Capacitor Battery I (Cargo)
EMP S, Qty: 53
EMP S, Qty: 36
EMP S, Qty: 53