LOL.
After knocking out half a dozen destroyers and frigates (and a cruiser or two I think) : I got a bit cocky and decided to tackle a drake-class battlecruiser.
Well, I have single-handed taken down a hurricane in a punisher but a drake in a rifter?
It would be a challenge to be sure.
I managed to get the drake down to 4/5 shield before I popped.
Meh. It was fun.
2007.06.20 16:00
Victim: flashfresh
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Destroyed: Rifter
System: Auren
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: Ethersong (laid the final blow)
Security: 0.2
Alliance: NONE
Corp: The Yin-Yang Concept
Ship: Drake
Weapon: Scourge Heavy Missile
Destroyed items:
EMP S, Qty: 12348 (Cargo)
Depleted Uranium S, Qty: 500 (Cargo)
280mm Howitzer Artillery I (Cargo)
Small Shield Extender I (Cargo)
Phased Plasma S, Qty: 340 (Cargo)
ECCM - Ladar I (Cargo)
150mm Light AutoCannon I
Barrage S, Qty: 381 (Cargo)
'Langour' Drive Disruptor I
Carbonized Lead S, Qty: 297 (Cargo)
Corpse (Cargo)
Proton S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
200mm Light Carbine Repeating Cannon I (Cargo)
Small Capacitor Battery I (Cargo)
EMP S, Qty: 53
EMP S, Qty: 36
EMP S, Qty: 53
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago