2 May 2007

Eager Beaver or pussy lover?

I was minding my own business when I spied a noob rifter pilot come into local. Ten seconds later the local communication window flashes. What follow is quite funny.

minicosh > PUSSY
flashfresh > ?
minicosh > top planet now bitch
flashfresh > LOL
minicosh > come on fight me
minicosh > PUSSY
minicosh > get anough kill mail
minicosh > PUSSY
minicosh > PLAESE
flashfresh > You are v eager
minicosh > yep
minicosh > i want to get killing
minicosh > hurry up i need my first victim
minicosh > PUSSY
flashfresh > U want me to kill you?
flashfresh > who's your main, little puppy?
minicosh > no i wanna kill u
minicosh > PUSSY
minicosh > main??

Since he's a noob - I thought let's do the gang, warp and gank trick. I invited minicosh into the gang and then warped to him at 100KM. Then before he could react, I gang warped us to a planet.

minicosh > ????

Obviously, he was confused and not quite sure why he was being warped. However, I was going to teach him a lesson. As soon as we both dropped out from warp, I turned round and spun up the autocannons. As the shells raced over to him, they chewed into his shields. He fired back immediately.

minicosh >yay

He obviously was enjoying himself. However, he had zero shield tank and I doubt he had an armour tank either. The EMP shells really started to hurt him but interestingly, he had knocked all my shields off too. Being an armour tanker however meant that I did not really care.

(combat) Your 200mm Light 'Scout' Autocannon I perfectly strikes minicosh , wrecking for 131.0 damage.

This final shot blew his rifter to pieces.

I had to snag the pod.....

(notify) You have started trying to warp scramble minicosh .

And kill the fool.

(notify) For participating in the podding of minicosh your security status has been adjusted by -2.5000.

We chatted after he popped out from the cloning vats as he was interested in ship setups so I gave him some tips. He was eager to get into bigger ships but I cautioned him that one should stay in frigates or cruisers and get the supporting skills back up to speed. I also told him to not swear too much as it made him look like a petulant child.

Quite pleasant actually but he signed off with:

minicosh > PUSSY


(sigh). Is he five?