23 Mar 2007

Back!!

It was time to feel the fury of combat and taste blood. Been busy in RL but I needed to taste some blood. I took another consignment of punishers and decided to refit this tough little Amarr frigate into the Bleeder II setup.

Loading up on EMP s I undocked, the familiar stars of Gusandall welcoming me back into the black. I hit the scanner and found nothing but no matter, this system also had good kills and so it was so, five minutes later - a thrasher came into local and I picked up on the scanner.

The thrasher is a wonderful destroyer - and properly kitted out, it can deal a tremendous amount of damage but so many pilots fit howitzers on them!!!

Why? WHY? WHY?

I stayed in local and made sure that the foolish destroyer pilot was used to my presence. By using the scanner I tracked his ratting run and he eventually made it into the local complex. I decided to wait a few more minutes before jumping in.

The minutes went by slowly and not wanting to wait a second more, I hit the warp drive and leapt into the complex......just as the destroyer left. He was too far away for me to scramble him but the pilot on leaving said:

Hi Flash.
It's all yours. Enjoy.

Great.

I said thanks (of course) and scanned him down. He had jumped towards either the belt at 1-1 or the planet. Hmmmmm, I thought to myself. Not wanting to spook him, I waited one minute (no more) and then jumped into the belt.

I landed 6km from him!

On came the scrambler and I hit the ship into a tight 2000m orbit.

The emp shells chewed into the thrasher's shields and then into his armour and then into his hull. Yaaaarrrr.

I wanted to kill him....so I did.

Concord kill mail:

2007.03.23 09:06

Victim: aussie rumpig
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Thrasher
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4

Involved parties:

Name: Angel Sentry Gun / Angel Cartel

Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.9
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Punisher
Weapon: 200mm AutoCannon I

Name: Angel Ruffian / Archangels


Destroyed items:

Standard Missile Launcher I
200mm AutoCannon I
200mm AutoCannon I
200mm AutoCannon I
Small Armor Repairer I (Cargo)
ECM - White Noise Generator I (Cargo)
Stasis Webifier I (Cargo)
Tracking Computer I (Cargo)
Carbonized Lead S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Shield Recharger I (Cargo)
Dual 180mm AutoCannon I (Cargo)
Medium Capacitor Battery I (Cargo)
Heavy Missile Launcher I (Cargo)
Shield Recharger I (Cargo)
Angel Ship Log 303445882 (Cargo)
Suppressed Targeting System I (Cargo)
Fusion S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Nuclear S, Qty: 20
Proton S, Qty: 65


2007.03.23 09:07

Victim: aussie rumpig
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4

Involved parties:

Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -10.0
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Punisher
Weapon: 200mm AutoCannon I