Got bored. Logged in and killed a noob. God, am a bastard. He wasn't too pleased....
2007.02.21 10:08
Victim: Mothers Nightmare
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Slasher
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -10.0
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light AutoCannon I
Destroyed items:
Nuclear S, Qty: 760 (Cargo)
Power Diagnostic System I
200mm AutoCannon I
Civilian Afterburner
Standard Missile Launcher I
Nuclear S, Qty: 7
2007.02.21 10:10
Victim: Mothers Nightmare
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -10.0
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light AutoCannon I
However, later on in the night I wanted some more action and tangled with Agio - someone I had seen before. I did the usual engage, lock, scramble and orbit mode but hi rifter was far superior to mine. I got pwned.
T2 kit FTW!
2007.02.21 19:13
Victim: flashfresh
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Destroyed: Rifter
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: Agio (laid the final blow)
Security: 2.1
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Solar Wind
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light AutoCannon II
Name: Angel Ambusher / Archangels
Destroyed items:
Nuclear S, Qty: 17 (Cargo)
Gyrostabilizer I
Small Shield Booster I (Cargo)
EMP S, Qty: 1952 (Cargo)
Rocket Launcher I
200mm Reinforced Nanofiber Plates I
150mm Light AutoCannon I
Stasis Webifier I
Small I-a Polarized Armor Regenerator
Mining Drone I (Cargo)
Gremlin Rocket, Qty: 15
EMP S, Qty: 56
EMP S, Qty: 56
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago