Yaarrrr.
Some joint kills.
2007.02.24 15:59
Victim: Immortal Spirit
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Rifter
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: Angel Ruffian / Archangels
Name: Lucius Cain
Security: -9.9
Alliance: Pandemic Legion
Corp: SniggWaffe
Ship: Rupture
Weapon: Rupture
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -10.0
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Stabber
Weapon: Dual 180mm AutoCannon I
Name: Revivor
Security: -3.8
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: Rifter
Destroyed items:
280mm Carbine Howitzer I
280mm Carbine Howitzer I
Civilian Armor Repairer
Phased Plasma S, Qty: 1810 (Cargo)
Sabretooth Light Missile, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Standard Missile Launcher I (Cargo)
Arch Angel Nuclear S, Qty: 958 (Cargo)
Domination Silver Tag (Cargo)
F-S8 Relativistic Deflection Shield Induction (Cargo)
Arch Angel Nuclear S, Qty: 7
2007.02.24 23:20
Victim: Lykhej
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Stabber
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -10.0
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 125mm Gatling AutoCannon II
Name: Angel Predator / Archangels
Destroyed items:
10MN Afterburner I
200mm AutoCannon I
Angel Ship Log 174132231 (Cargo)
Depleted Uranium S, Qty: 200 (Cargo)
Fusion S, Qty: 44
Fusion S, Qty: 3
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago