Three kills. YAARRR!!!!
2007.01.02 10:42
Victim: SelasciousCretin
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Rifter
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: Angel Crusher / Archangels
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.4
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light AutoCannon I
Destroyed items:
250mm Light Artillery Cannon I
Small I-a Polarized Armor Regenerator
Cold-Gas I Arcjet Thrusters
Piranha Light Missile, Qty: 1019 (Cargo)
Suppressed Targeting System I
Standard Missile Launcher I
Piranha Light Missile, Qty: 39
2007.01.02 10:44
Victim: SelasciousCretin
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.5
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light 'Scout' Autocannon I
2007.01.02 12:57
Victim: Merkinmann
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Probe
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.5
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light 'Scout' Autocannon I
Destroyed items:
Miner I
EP-S Gaussian I Excavation Pulse
1MN Afterburner I
Expanded Cargohold I
2007.01.02 12:58
Victim: Merkinmann
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.6
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light 'Scout' Autocannon I
2007.01.02 18:23
Victim: paqman
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Slasher
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.6
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light 'Scout' Autocannon I
Destroyed items:
1MN Afterburner I
2007.01.02 19:25
Victim: Freyat
Alliance: NONE
Corp: B.O.O.M
Destroyed: Thrasher
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.6
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light 'Scout' Autocannon I
Name: Angel Smasher / Archangels
Destroyed items:
Civilian Afterburner
280mm Howitzer Artillery I
280mm Howitzer Artillery I
280mm Howitzer Artillery I
Small Shield Booster I
Minmatar Graduation Certificate (signed) (Cargo)
Small Capacitor Battery I (Cargo)
Titanium Sabot S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Proton S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Rocket Launcher I (Cargo)
Small I-a Polarized Armor Regenerator (Cargo)
Fleeting Warp Scrambler I (Cargo)
Small Hull Repairer I (Cargo)
Miner I (Cargo)
Small Hull Repairer I (Cargo)
Miner I (Cargo)
Sabretooth Light Missile, Qty: 29
EMP S, Qty: 8
EMP S, Qty: 8
2007.01.02 19:27
Victim: Freyat
Alliance: NONE
Corp: B.O.O.M
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.6
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light 'Scout' Autocannon I
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago