28 Jan 2007

Pod Kills

Came back a day or so later. I had some RL stuff to take of. My part-time partner in crime Rakanas was off wandering around Covryn so the Triangle was left for me to patrol and pilfer. I jumped into Eifer, having done it so often I have started to recognise the star systems with my own eye.

Rak had scored a few good kills in Cov so this got my blood up for some kills.

Eifer was heavy with anti-pirates, mainly Doom Guard pilots basing themselves out of Emol'. I switched on the scanner and checked local. I warped to a planet and froze - there was a pod there. It was about 60Km and floated there so I approached it with my eyes glued on the scanner. Could be a trap.

I orbitted at 10KM and conv'ed the pilot. He didn't respond so I thought to myself 'why not?' and popped the capsule.

2007.01.27 10:27
Victim: transtra
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic University
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -10.0
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light Prototype I Automatic Cannon

Utterly bizarre behaviour as I know she was in a thrasher a few minutes ago and moving between belts.

The Doom Guard made hunting difficult with some brushes but nothing too significant. I docked up at Gusandall and got something to eat.

Later in the evening I saw someone from Blue Line corp in a rifer - I leapt at the opportunity and engaged his rifter after a quick scan. Unfortunately, he had also aggro'ed an angel wrecker and it was this rat that got the kill mail. I snagged the pod and also blew up the Angel.

Gaberuan did not say a word as I blew his pod apart.


2007.01.27 23:40
Victim: gaberuan
Alliance: NONE
Corp: BLUE LINE Corp
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -10.0
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light Prototype I Automatic Cannon