2007.01.06 01:18
Victim: Bloopy
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Doom Guard
Destroyed: Thrasher
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.6
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light 'Scout' Autocannon I
Name: Angel Nomad / Archangels
Destroyed items:
Upgraded 'Limos' Standard Missile Bay I
280mm Howitzer Artillery I
280mm Howitzer Artillery I
Cross-Lateral Gyrostabilizer I
EMP S, Qty: 30897 (Cargo)
Carbonized Lead S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Standard Missile Launcher I (Cargo)
ECCM Projector I (Cargo)
Stasis Webifier I (Cargo)
Phased Plasma S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Overdrive Injector System I (Cargo)
EMP S, Qty: 4
EMP S, Qty: 5
EMP S, Qty: 46
2007.01.06 01:19
Victim: Bloopy
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Doom Guard
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.7
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light 'Scout' Autocannon I
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago