Yet another thrasher appeared on my scanner. After popping Anddaw - I went for this chappie as well.
Boom.
2007.01.15 13:52
Victim: Sephran
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Thrasher
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.9
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light 'Scout' Autocannon I
Name: Angel Shatterer / Archangels
Destroyed items:
Standard Missile Launcher I
250mm Light Artillery Cannon I
125mm Gatling AutoCannon I
125mm Gatling AutoCannon I
Minmatar Graduation Certificate (signed) (Cargo)
Monopropellant I Hydrazine Boosters
Depleted Uranium S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Titanium Sabot S, Qty: 293 (Cargo)
Nuclear S, Qty: 171 (Cargo)
Carbonized Lead S, Qty: 274 (Cargo)
Fusion S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Sabretooth Light Missile, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Phased Plasma S, Qty: 14
Phased Plasma S, Qty: 15
Podkill (of course):
2007.01.15 13:54
Victim: Sephran
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -9.9
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: Gremlin Rocket
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago