The pickings were slim and I just got back from vacation so with my blood up I went hunting. Spotted a thrasher ratting in Eifer and went for him but he warped out. Picking up some intel made me think he was an easy target so I tracked him to Hrondedir where i ambushed him.
Mistake. i got cocky and he had T2 ACs installed unlike the other thrasher noobs. This destroyer was set up to kill and main rifters. My ship was a smoking ruin within a few seconds: i could have warped out but stuck it in there. Result: Rifter go BOOM.
2007.01.14 20:59
Victim: flashfresh
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Destroyed: Rifter
System: Hrondedir
Security: 0.3
Involved parties:
Name: Viseris (laid the final blow)
Security: 0.4
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Sebiestor tribe
Ship: Thrasher
Weapon: 125mm Gatling AutoCannon II
Destroyed items:
F-aQ Phase Code Tracking Subroutines
Warp Disruptor I
200mm Reinforced Crystalline Carbonide Plates I
Small Capacitor Booster I
Small Armor Repairer I
150mm Light AutoCannon I
Monopropellant I Hydrazine Boosters
Cap Booster 100, Qty: 2 (Cargo)
Nuclear S, Qty: 24 (Cargo)
Carbonized Lead S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
EMP S, Qty: 54
Gremlin Rocket, Qty: 11
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago