28 Dec 2006

Eifer and new area

Reading Eve-Pirate made me want to visit Eifer and her surrounding areas as Auga was getting quite crowded. Was in the rupture that has proven to be a fine ship. A bit slow but packs a damh hard punch. I warped in and scanned local. Lots of peeps so I quickly warped to a planet, dropping a BM for the beginning of my safespot.

I almost choked on my drink as I landed on top of a bestower. Not wasting time, I hit the scrambler, webber and x2 medium NOS.

The bestower melted under the 425mm autocannons. He wasn't afk - he fought back but indy v a rupture? Nah.

2006.12.28 16:37
Victim: Socrates Nacht
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Red Light Enterprises
Destroyed: Bestower
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -6.7
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rupture
Weapon: Hobgoblin I
Name: Angel Shatterer / Archangels