Reading Eve-Pirate made me want to visit Eifer and her surrounding areas as Auga was getting quite crowded. Was in the rupture that has proven to be a fine ship. A bit slow but packs a damh hard punch. I warped in and scanned local. Lots of peeps so I quickly warped to a planet, dropping a BM for the beginning of my safespot.
I almost choked on my drink as I landed on top of a bestower. Not wasting time, I hit the scrambler, webber and x2 medium NOS.
The bestower melted under the 425mm autocannons. He wasn't afk - he fought back but indy v a rupture? Nah.
2006.12.28 16:37
Victim: Socrates Nacht
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Red Light Enterprises
Destroyed: Bestower
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -6.7
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rupture
Weapon: Hobgoblin I
Name: Angel Shatterer / Archangels
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
21 hours ago