Decided that I wanted to test out the rupture. Not bad, a bit slow but devasting firepower. Over the next week or so, it did well against rats but it's locking speed was too slow. I trained up signature analysis to speed things up and a few days later it paid dividends and who was it if not my old victim now in a thrasher.
2006.12.24 00:49
Victim: Scottish Sebiestor
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic University
Destroyed: Thrasher
System: Auga
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -6.2
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rupture
Weapon: 220mm Vulcan AutoCannon I
Name: Angel Shatterer / Archangels
Destroyed items:
Standard Missile Launcher I
280mm Carbine Howitzer I
EMP S, Qty: 402 (Cargo)
280mm Carbine Howitzer I
280mm Carbine Howitzer I
Power Diagnostic System I
Small 'Knave' I Energy Drain
280mm Carbine Howitzer I
200mm AutoCannon I
Proton S, Qty: 1435 (Cargo)
Small Shield Extender I
Bloodclaw Light Missile, Qty: 400 (Cargo)
Defender I, Qty: 199 (Cargo)
200mm AutoCannon I (Cargo)
X5 Prototype I Engine Enervator (Cargo)
Proton S, Qty: 10
Proton S, Qty: 9
Flameburst Light Missile, Qty: 34
Got the pod, 'natch.
2006.12.24 00:57
Victim: Scottish Sebiestor
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic University
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Auga
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -6.6
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rupture
Weapon: Hammerhead I
Hope it was a nice christmas surprise for him!!
The Safe Spot 13 | Jim Halescott
-
In this episode of The Safe Spot we welcome our good friend Jim Halescott
to the podcast to discuss what he has been up to in Eve Online. Jim is the
a...
22 hours ago