DRUNK ROAM WITH THE BASTARDS (incorporating those drunken scalliwags from #tweetfleet)
|The armoury is all set up sir!|
Date: 30th July 2011
Departure time: 18:00 EVE TIME
Duration: Until the Captain or the fleet falls off his chair drunk - the roam will continue into the next day (01 August 2011) -- so prepare your livers.
Previous Drunken Roams:
++A FUN summer roam, no sad faces!! Come out of the Captain's quarters and fly spaceships and get drunk!!++
1. Join the in-game channel 'INDEPENDENCE' for details and fleet pick up and vent info on the day.
2. Any T1 frigate/cruiser fitted out with whatever you want.
3. Yes, fit a rupture with lasers if you want.
4. Or a thorax with arties and missiles.
5. Or a rifter with a cruiser sized weapon.
6. Or bring a Celestis.
7. Mix your weapon systems. Why? because we can and that's how we roll.
8. Points required of course, we can't have people running away.
Pirate forcing someone to drink to excess
9. We each drink a shot of spirits (or beer) every half hour during the roam and after each ship kill and after each ship loss and for every ransom.
10. Aim is to see who can stay up for the longest.
11. Music is required, so I want people to put together 8 (eight) tracks that they reckon are the dogs bollocks. An essential to everyone's collection. It is your desert island discs and you're drunk anyway, so pick what you want. We will try and play them on the night - so get your music onto a playlist in youtube or whatever.
12. Needs to be frapsed with some vent recordings as well.
13. If you decide to fit a stab (why not?) then you have to say 'STABBED!' in local, take a shot of alcohol and then RUN like the wuss you are when you get tackled. If you do this and get smack - everyone else will need to take a shot on your behalf.
14. Any other rules that the FC wants to make up...
Interested? Then contact us using the one of the following methods:
1. Post a comment here; with a yes or no. A drunken ship type would be good too.
2. Contact Flashfresh on email@example.com
3. Contact TheHermit on firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Contact Flashfresh or TheHermit or Shizraak ingame via conversation or evemail
5. Twitter: #tweetfleet
Go on, it will be fun.