23 Dec 2009

Merry Christmas All!!

My ADSL has been giving me a lot of bother lately with some pretty severe drop-outs; so I was hoping to do some violence and piracy over the christmas period but alas, I will have to make do with eating, drinking and attempting to stay warm.

Anyway, I just wanted to say a merry christmas and a happy new year to each and everyone one of you - New Eden pilot or just an interested spectator. Thank you for reading and commenting on this blog; my humble experiment to note down as much for myself my regular antics as a pirate and capsuleer in the madly addictive alternate reality of New Eden.

So let me repeat: have a merry christmas and a happy new year. This goes out to all those who I have flown with and against. The sexy vixens from the Hellcats and the bunch of friends and colleagues that New Eden call collectively, 'The Bastards'.

For Flashfresh, piracy will officially resume in Jan 01, 2010.