29 Oct 2007

Got podded

A relatively slow night, popped a stabber piloted by a 4 year vet but it was later on, when I was out in the rupture in yet another mixed gang; I jumped in and then so did others and well, it was fun while it lasted!

Got killed well and truly, I was slow getting pod out too - didn't realise I was down to structure until I popped.

Good job by the UFA and AMC pilots who appear to be making some inroads into Eifer and Gusandall. This is good for all concerned. Means more targets and loot and that is always good!

Concord confirmed my death.

2007.10.29 23:15

Victim: flashfresh
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4

Involved parties:

Name: Captin hero (laid the final blow)
Security: 0.3
Alliance: United Freemen Alliance
Corp: Mobile Alcohol Processing Units
Ship: Hurricane
Weapon: 425mm Medium Prototype I Automatic Cannon

Name: sue AGPlant
Security: -1.1
Alliance: Apoapsis Multiversal Consortium
Corp: Divine Assembly of Forgotten Travelers
Ship: Jaguar
Weapon: Jaguar

Name: Ephetian
Security: -1.9
Alliance: Apoapsis Multiversal Consortium
Corp: Fabulous Soulcatchers
Ship: Manticore
Weapon: 'Arbalest' Cruise Launcher I