Anyway, amongst the bloggers out there - we sometimes tag each other for fun. Once tagged, one has post a few facts about themselves and then tag other bloggers in the hopes they'll do the same thing. All in an effort to find out things about me.
I have been tagged by Mynxee, she-devil pirate, friend, fellow blogger and fleet-mate.
Mynxee - you could have just asked me....
So here goes, I supply eight facts about Flashfresh, with a twist, one 'fact' is in fact, false. Can you guess which one?
So here goes. Did you know that I:
- Am trying to breed White Cloud Minnows?
- Was a part-time ex-male model?
- Have two Masters Degrees and planning on a third?
- Count myself as as pretty damn good cook (Chinese) ?
- Considered a career in the military but went to academia because their posters were more eye-catching?
- Run, not as often as I would like but I do cross country and half-marathons?
- Lived in Africa and South America before settling back in the UK?
- Have met the Queen of England? (she's a very small lady!)
- Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about myself in the post - some random, some weird. I added one more, a false fact to confuse. You don't have to!
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
I now tag the following: