25 Apr 2007

I want an ISHKUR. They OWN.

I just don't hunt around Eifer and GUsandall, I do travel further afield too and so I did - getting into the trusty rifter, it was refitted with a medium named shield extender with my dropping a webber in it's place. I wanted to hunt something and thought it would be fun to sit at a gate and see who would aggro me. After all, I had a -10.0 security rating with a bounty (a small one at that though) and was in a T1 frigate. What more tempting a target could this be?

Unfortunately, an ishkur came in and decided to take an interest in me.

I had a friend in a rupture one system behind me but having a noob moment, we realised one thing: he couldn't fire on ANYONE who had a positive security rating. Doh.

Anyway, the ishkur was fast and deadly and closed the distance - close enough now for it's rack of nosferatu to suck into my cap dry. Then it's main weapons appeared = tech 2 drones, valkyrie IIs on scanner. Damn. Damn.

The small buzzing killer machines screamed around me and tore the rifter to pieces. Lucius in the rupture could only look on in horror as my frigate was reduced to scrap. At least his presence scared off the ishkur pilot from salvaging my wreck as I warped the pod away.

Oh well.


2007.04.25 19:41

Victim: flashfresh
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Destroyed: Rifter
System: Orfrold
Security: 0.2

Involved parties:
Name: Saydhe Theving (laid the final blow)
Security: -2.0
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Spliffs
Ship: Ishkur
Weapon: Valkyrie II

Destroyed items:
150mm Light AutoCannon I
Medium F-S9 Regolith Shield Induction
'Malkuth' Rocket Launcher I
Warp Scrambler I (Cargo)
Gyrostabilizer I
EMP S, Qty: 2474 (Cargo)
Shield Power Relay I
10MN MicroWarpdrive I (Cargo)
Anode Light Neutron Particle Cannon I (Cargo)
Depleted Uranium S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Antimatter Charge M, Qty: 120 (Cargo)
EMP S, Qty: 58
Gremlin Rocket, Qty: 16