13 Feb 2007

Lets kill a hurricane....not!

Lucius and I wanted to tackle something bigger and after letting him test his T2 200mm ACs on me we both undocked. We were chatting about the current firestorm enveloping the community over the dodgy T20-dev and Kusugsumen and his bannings etc. A more detailed blog will be coming out later but suffice it to say, Lucius (who flies with SNIGGWAFFE) was suitably fired up in all this and so was i to be honest.

But back to reality in Eifer - we spotted lots and lots of ships but couldn't catch any. We did like the look of a hurricane and it looked like a suitable challenge. However, it was a tricky one to find.......until he found us!

The hurricane landed about 50KMs from my holding position near a planet in Eifer. Lucius and I both engaged, me in a punisher and him in his rifter......versus a top-range battlecruiser. Yaaarrrr.

I was nos'sed and my cap disappeared. WTF?

I was then scrambled and pummelled senselessly though I did do some significant damage to the hurricane's shields.

My pod was out so I warped just as Lucius lost his ship.

Damn - the 'cane pilot had a decent anti-frigate setup.

2007.02.12
Victim: flashfresh
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Destroyed: Punisher
System: Eifer
Security: 0.4

Involved parties:

Name: Zabijucha (laid the final blow)
Security: 4.5
Alliance: C0VEN
Corp: Guns'n'Roses
Ship: Hurricane
Weapon: 220mm Medium 'Scout' Autocannon I

Destroyed items:

200mm Light Carbine Repeating Cannon I
Warp Scrambler I
200mm Reinforced Steel Plates I
EMP S, Qty: 36
EMP S, Qty: 36