Finally, if there are any factual errors in any post, then please send me an evemail and I will correct. Now to the comment:
Well indeed you have said your piece. I kept your spelling mistakes in the post as English isn't your first language so you are forgiven. At the risk of feeding this troll let me comment:
GIS et al: rich businessmen/soldiers used to fly expensive and effective equipment in elaborated teamplay.
BASTERDS and Tussies: poor sobs who only can fight and tune their efficiency by being killed almost daily in cheapmost frigates whilst killing some carebear's hulk or some lone soldier in his 20 times more expensive t2/faction/officer equipped ship.
Have you ever seen them flying in frigs except interceptors before ? Well, seing them flying in cheap shit like you now shouldn't be the best message for you. They are learning and they are teamplayers. Definitely not good for you in the long run.
Counting in that carebear ally in business with GIS is cheap and somewhat dishonest on your behalf.
See their Killboards and you see who is trained soldier and who is a easily killable stupid carebear?
Nothing more easy to kill a Hulk/Mackinaw to polish your KB-"Efficiency" when the only thing you obviously can afford to fly is a worthless frig. Naturally they'd have to kill hundreds of your frigs 3only to break even with one single Hulk-Kill on your side.
So your "efficiency" is just a worthless number. Taking Shipkills, you obviously are not a match for the Comstar Elite Squad and not even for those GIS-Folks only getting some score with carebears and it would be a real shame for you if you wouldn't even be able to get at least some score with carebears.
Now lets get to the point:
- Can you win against them ? Obviously not.
- Can you seriously harm their business ?
- Can you really fight them soldiers ? Obviously not seriously.
- Can you fight them carebears ? Silly question - you are pirates, aren't you ? It would be a shame if you even can't match some carebears in their hulks.
Since there is nothing, really absolutely nothing for you to gain, what will you get ?
- Some nice Hulk-Kills
- Some Kills of some unlucky striders of them
- Being docked on station the rest of the day as soon as there is more then one guy of them in your local.
- Being killed all the time in cheap beginners frigs as soon as you cross their roads.
Sounds like a dumb Looser's Job.
Friday, March 20, 2009 11:27:00 PM by A FanBoi.
1. You seem to show an alarming lack of respect for your 'stupid killable carebear' corp mates. Am sure they feel quite happy that you have shown such disdain for their way of playing. If they're out mining; shouldn't you be trying to run escort for them?
2. Seeing our opponents fly in cheaper and cheaper ships doesn't alarm us. Why should it? We decided to fly T1 frigates because they are cheap and effective and were more than enough to take down more expensive T2 hulls. I don't think this will change at all. We'll just be killing T1 hulls instead and it will be easier.
3. Soldiers? Don't make me laugh.
4. Don't embarrass Com-Star any further by calling them the 'Com-star elite squad'. They're very good pilots and brave too but your brown-nosing only makes other people laugh at them.
5. We love to kill more hulks and if we lose a few frigates doing it, does it matter? It's about the isk and we don't have as much isk as GIS and friends. We fly cheap to kill expensive. We're happy and you are happy and the world continues to turn.
6. Do you even realise what our goal is? The war-dec was simply done to enable us to tackle and fire upon certain corporations without sentry gun interference. That's it. The war-declaration isn't a solemn contract at forcing GIS and friends to leave their or anything grandiose. The war-declaration is a bribe to the police to look the other way when we have the opportunity to shoot them.
7. We haven't yet declared war on the other killable care bears (as you call them) because we can't be bothered and they're well, killable. GIS and Com-S are the main players that we want to take on and we don't want sentry guns stopping us. They are active and numerous. It is hard enough as it is, for us, with their superior numbers without sentry guns against us as well.
8. Less of the holier than thou please - GIS and friends are allied with many who are classed as outlaws and pirates. You can't get to -10 just by ratting.
9. We are online most of the time and we don't dock up in fear when we see one war target appear in local as we know for sure that there is a much bigger bunch one jump away. It's how they play, no big deal with that and we know the score. We just avoid them and get on with piracy until a better opportunity appears.
10. You don't get it. We're here to shoot and kill people when the opportunity arises. We're having fun and if they're having fun as well - then all power to you.
Let the war continue.