5 Feb 2007

Got pwned by a raptor

Waiting in the Angel complex for victims is a time honoured tradition - but a raptor jumped in and landed on my rifter. It ripped the rifter to pieces. The pod escaped.

Gah.

2007.02.05 23:19

Victim: flashfresh
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Destroyed: Punisher
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4

Involved parties:

Name: Anette Plathe (laid the final blow)
Security: -8.4
Alliance: Curse Alliance
Corp: LoneStar Industries
Ship: Raptor
Weapon: Thorn Javelin Rocket

Name: Gistii Hijacker / Minmatar Republic


Destroyed items:

Phased Plasma S, Qty: 500 (Cargo)
EMP S, Qty: 5034 (Cargo)
150mm Light AutoCannon I
150mm Light AutoCannon I
Capacitor Power Relay I
Salvager I (Cargo)
Small Energy Transfer Array I (Cargo)
Phalanx Rocket, Qty: 25 (Cargo)
100mm Reinforced Crystalline Carbonide Plates I (Cargo)
200mm Reinforced Steel Plates I (Cargo)
Small Armor Repairer I (Cargo)
Rocket Launcher I (Cargo)
200mm AutoCannon I (Cargo)
Medium Proton Smartbomb I (Cargo)
Auto-Gain Control Tracking Enhancer I (Cargo)
EMP S, Qty: 60