1 Jan 2007

125mm T2

Amazingly, in the hours as it marched towards the New Year there were lots of pilots still logged on. I came across a spluttering wreck near a planet and decided to investigate it. The wreck was from someone's destroyer and it appeared to be unlooted. Interesting.

Local was empty apart from me but I still exercised caution and approached the wreck, making sure that it would not blow up in my face. When the salvage bots came back; I was delighted to be able to cut out from the wreck a brace of 125mm T2 autocannons. What a find!

I quickly redocked and fitted them onto the rifter - some adjustments to the targetting but that was all ok.

Wanting to try them out I undocked and ratted for a bit - the tracking was excellent but the hitting power still not as good as the 150mm but it did mean I could use barrage projectiles. Those things are evil.

Oof came into local in a slasher and started ratting. I waited until I knew he would be engaging rats then warped into the same belt as him. The sweet sight of the small white square bracket in my overview, the sound of the targetting computer obtaining a lock - all beautiful.

The slasher disappeared under a hail of EMP and Barrage projectiles. Here's the result:

2006.12.31 21:55
Victim: Oof
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Slasher
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: Gistii Hijacker / Angel Cartel
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -8.8
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 150mm Light AutoCannon I

Destroyed items:
125mm Gatling AutoCannon I
125mm Gatling AutoCannon I
Bloodclaw Light Missile, Qty: 360 (Cargo)
Small Shield Booster I
Nanofiber Internal Structure I
EMP S, Qty: 85
EMP S, Qty: 85

His pod attempted to escape: can't have that.

2006.12.31 21:56
Victim: Oof
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Republic Military School
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Gusandall
Security: 0.4
Involved parties:
Name: flashfresh (laid the final blow)
Security: -8.9
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: 125mm Gatling AutoCannon II

Clock ticking towards midnight....